- January 16, 2019
- Posted by: SAMBLOG
- Category: Business plans, Company Registrations, Finance & accounting
Here are the requirements for REGISTERING A BUSINESS NAME AND PRIVATE COMPANY (LIMITED BY SHARES) in NIGERIA. I woke up daily to answer messages regarding the requirements or list of things needed to Register or incorporate a company in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission. Below is the list of documents required. THIS IS WHAT A LAWYER CHARGES 5K (CONSULTANCY FEE) AND you’re getting for free. So check it out, and make sure you thank me in the comment box. (EVEN IF you don’t meet up with the requirement, there is a way out, DM NOW). ====°====°====° BUSINESS NAME:
2. Recent Passport Photograph (2)
3. Proposed Business Name (2)
4. Nature or Category of your business
5. Personal INFORMATION
6. Registration Fee
7. DURATION, Within 24 to 72 hours. If you have all this, you are good to go.
FOR Private COMPANY (limited by shares)
1. 2 proposed company name
2. Stamp Duty Fees
3. Memorandum and Article of Association (MEMART)
4. Personal information of Directors and Secretary.
5. Valid IDcard e.g (Drivers License, National ID card, Voters Card, Int’l Passport and any Government IDs)
6. Proposed company address
7. List of Shareholders
8. Registration fee 13. Duration ( 7 to 21 days) Now that you know the requirements of registering your company. How do you proceed to register your business in Nigeria? IT IS BETTER YOU HIRE ME NOW TO HELP YOU WITH THE ONLINE REGISTRATION AND GET IT DONE WITHIN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE THAN TO START THE PROCESS YOURSELF AND GET LOST ALONG THE LINE. However, if you need or have more questions? Feel free to ask. I am Ola Isaac Your Friend and Business Partner.